Want to save time and speed up your accounting reconciliation even more? Good news: you can now let your Managers collect missing receipts from their team.
Managers with the Accounting permission can now request missing receipts from their employees in one click, directly from their Qonto interface.
🤓 How does it work?
To request a receipt as a Manager:
- Go to Business account > History
- Select the filter Missing receipts in Custom views, or in the history section click directly on a transaction that is missing its receipt
- Click on Request receipts in the transaction panel. The initiator of the transaction will receive a reminder by email
To delegate collection of receipts to a Manager:
- Go to Team expenses > Members
- Select the member of your choice to set his permissions or click on Invite a team member
- Assign the Manager role to this member, if it is not already done, and activate the permission “Accounting: Verify transactions, manage suppliers and custom labels”
The Manager role is available for Business and Enterprise plans.
See you soon,
The Qonto team