Do you spend hours sorting and paying your supplier invoices? Centralize all invoices and process them in a few clicks, all directly from your Qonto account.
- Automatically link your paid invoices to the right transactions in your history
- Important information is automatically extracted from your outstanding invoices, so you can see all your due payments at a glance, helping you pay your suppliers at the right time
So long receipts hunting, goodbye manual invoices processing. 👋
🤓 How does it work?
Go to the Bookkeeping section of your web interface, then go to the Supplier Invoices section:
- Import your supplier invoices to Qonto from your computer, mailbox, Google Drive or Dropbox folders
- Retrieve all your receipts and paid invoices in the Paid tab, and automatically attached to the right transaction in your History
- Visualize all your outstanding invoices in the To review tab, sorted by addition date.
- See all your pending invoices and due payments at a glance in the To Paid tab, and save precious time preparing your payments thanks to pre-filled transfer forms.
💡 A payment due today? Think about instant transfers!
Import your first invoice in the Supplier invoice section to start streamlining your invoices management process with Qonto! Want to know more? Just read this article in our help center.
See you soon,
Your Qonto team
Available for Owners and Admins of Smart, Premium, Essential, Business and Enterprise plans, only from desktop.