A sales representative needs to pay for business trips? A project manager needs to frequently buy material? Safely empower your employees with company funds by allocating cards with specific spending categories.
🔍 What are the spending categories?
Set permissions by choosing among six spending categories, corresponding to your main business cases:
- Food & Grocery: to buy food in supermarkets or bakeries for examples.
- Restaurants & Bars: to pay in restaurants or order food online.
- Transportation: to book train/airplane tickets or rent a car.
- Hotels & Lodging: to book hotel rooms or short term accommodations.
- Gas stations: to pay for fuel and station expenses.
- Equipment & Tools: to purchase construction equipment, office supplies or any other type of equipment.
🤓 How does it work?
- Go to your Cards section and create a card (physical or virtual).
- When setting the card’s parameters, activate the option Specific spending categories. You can select multiple categories. For example, you can authorize “Food & Groceries” and “Transportation”.
- Finalize the set up and validate.
Good to know: You can add or modify cards’ spending categories at anytime.
See you soon,
Your Qonto team
Accessible for Teams Essential, Business and Enterprise plans.