A sales representative needs to pay for business trips? A project manager needs to frequently buy material? Safely empower your employees with company funds by allocating cards with specific spending categories.
🔍 What are the spending categories?
Set permissions by choosing among six spending categories, corresponding to your main business cases:
- Food & Grocery: to buy food in supermarkets or bakeries for examples.
- Restaurants & Bars: to pay in restaurants or order food online.
- Transportation: to book train/airplane tickets or rent a car.
- Hotels & Lodging: to book hotel rooms or short term accommodations.
- Gas stations: to pay for fuel and station expenses.
- Equipment & Tools: to purchase construction equipment, office supplies or any other type of equipment.
🤓 How does it work?
- Go to your Cards section and create a card (physical or virtual).
- When setting the card’s parameters, activate the option Specific spending categories. You can select multiple categories. For example, you can authorize “Food & Groceries” and “Transportation”.
- Finalize the set up and validate.
Good to know: You can add or modify cards’ spending categories at anytime.
To learn more, check our dedicated FAQ.
See you soon,
Your Qonto team
Accessible for Teams Essential, Business and Enterprise plans.