Like an elite-level sprinter, your business is taking off, and your teams are expanding every day. Like your business, Qonto is constantly evolving and adapting to help you send an ever-increasing number of transfers, but always with just one click.
🤩 Expanding the bulk transfer feature
Along your growth trajectory, you may have dreamed of “Citius, Altius, Fortius” (“faster, higher, stronger”). With the optimization of the bulk transfer feature, your dreams could indeed come true!
As a Qonto user, you already have the option to send bulk payments from an .XML or .CSV file, without having to enter each transfer manually.
So what’s new today?
Whether paying your suppliers or employees, you can now send up to 400 transfers in a single click (compared to 200 before), either from Qonto or from a Connect tool (such as Pennylane for example). We heard you: those files were causing some major headaches!
Psst: Your .XML transfer orders file will still need to comply with the ISO 20022 format in order to be processed. Just to be safe, download our template at the bottom of this article.
Click here, for an example .CSV file.
🎁 What are the advantages?
When you have multiple transfers to send, processing them in groups of 200 is a lot of work. By increasing the number of payments in bulk transfers, we’ve made it possible to double your transfers without doubling your efforts.
- Save time: by paying more beneficiaries in fewer steps, but also by scheduling your transfers ahead of time if necessary. You are going to love having control over how you spend your time.
- Avoid errors: by having all your transactions in the same file to send hundreds of secure transfers. Why? Since you have fewer steps to complete, you reduce the risk of making a data entry mistake.
- Enjoy better compatibility and coherence with the management tools you use to pay your suppliers or employees.
💫 How can you send 400 transfers simultaneously?
Just as you did before:
- Go to the Transfers section of your Qonto app, then click on Bulk transfer in euros.
- Upload the .XML or .CSV file you prepared or exported from another tool.
- Indicate the type of expense and schedule this bulk payment for a later date if needed.
- Review the information entered and submit the payment. The total amount is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
☝️ Good to know: Unfortunately, the invitation does not include a +1. If your file contains more than 400 transactions, the bulk transfer will not work.
We sincerely hope this optimized feature helped you! 💜
The Qonto Team